We’re riding on Southwest airlines to Boise today. We hope. A few good things still about Southwest:
- You still don’t have to pay for your first checked bag. At some “other” airlines you pay $15-$25 to check.
- Free beverage and snack packet (ok, so it might be mini, but it’s a packet!)…no meals, so of course you don’t pay!
- Just $50 for an oversized bag! What a bargain! Delta, American and Hawaiian are going all out with $150 and more each way. Those gas prices….
- No pets allowed….again no fee!
- Free unaccompanied minors. Awesome, you can send you kids away without added cost. Watch out, Delta, US Airways and United will cost you an extra $99/$100. Sorry Erika, had to include United in that one.