Friends of Ameena
Our deepest gratitude goes out to the individuals, families, and corporate friends who have chosen to get involved! YOU are Ameena Project!
- Friend of Ameena Spotlight
# 2 – Lauren & Amelia Prins
- Tia Over and The Mathews Group for their pro-bono, event-specific PR consultation
- Christian Isakson – endurance athlete. A kindred spirit driven to use what he’s been given in the service of others.
Christian’s thoughts on Ameena Project – http://vimeo.com/91217867
Christian and Chris Lieto on AM Northwest - INTERVIEW
- Many thanks to our amazing web development team. We were blessed to have professional web and design experts that have so generously helped us out with this site. We couldn’t do this without the support of talented and passionate people like you. Thank you so much!
-Evening in the Country 2012 musicians – these remarkable individuals volunteered their time and talents to make our first formal fundraiser a huge success. We were so impressed with all of them and humbled to have their support.
Haley Johnson - American Idol finalist from Season 2012
Caryn Jamieson – An amazing local talent
Tom Mann – A true country soul.
Jeannie Walker – unique folk sound that is heartfelt, rich and unfrgetable.
-We are grateful to Nomad Charities for being our fiscal sponsor as we put this whole project together. They made it possible for us to move ahead quickly and efficiently. They also do some pretty amazing work in Kenya – please take a look at what these inspiring sisters are up to.
- Thanks to Kenton Lee, Assistant Director of Campus Life at NNU for working with his student body as they picked Ameena Project as a focus and recipient of their fall giving campaign. Their gifts enabled the purchase of the chairs and tables for the school in Kiang’ombe!